Eligibility for our tax services
- Individual or Family must make $60,000 or less.
- We can prepare a limited number of Sch C business returns. We cannot prepare returns with inventory, depreciation or business returns with employees. Business expenses cannot exceed $25,000. We cannot prepare business returns with on-line sales or businesses that have paid contractors $600 or more.
- We cannot prepare your return if you are a landlord renting to tenants.
We can only prepare returns that we have trained on, if there are other situations that come up that we have not been trained on, we cannot prepare your return.
To find our tax preparation location nearest you, please visit the contact page.
Types of Returns we can Prepare
We are certified to prepare basic individual income tax returns. We can prepare the following:
- Employees (W-2 income)
- Cash income
- Unemployment income (1099-G)
- Non-business credit card debt (1099-C)
- Retirement Income (1099-R)
- Traditional and Roth IRA’s (1099-R’s)
- Social Security Income (1099-SA’s)
- Capital Gains stocks and bonds (1099-B) Sale of home (1099-S) as long as exclusion criteria is met
- Business returns with up to $25,000 in expenses, no depreciation or inventory, no employees or on-line sales, cannot have been required to provide 1099’s to contractors
- Standard Deduction or Itemized Deduction
- Child tax credit, Earned Income Tax Credit, Savers Credit
- Education credits (1098-T), American Opportunity Credit, Lifetime Learning Credit
- Tuition and Fees deduction, Student loan interest adjustment to income
- Health Savings Accounts
- Limited Married Filing Separate returns
If you have a question about whether or not we can serve you, please send us a message by visiting the contact us page.